- The promoter is: Get West Events and Adventures Ltd., Company no. 577529, whose registered office is at 142 Caisleán na hAbhainn, Castletroy, Limerick.
- Employees of Get West Events and Adventures Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
– Only one entry allowed per applicant.
– Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
– Your event must be booked and confirmed at least 21 days before the event date.
– Your event can only be booked on an available date in the Get West Events and Adventures calendar.
– Event for which you will be using this prize must be run before 31st of March 2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by BeeLiked.com, or similar, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or social media message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 142 Caisleán na hAbhainn, Castletroy, Limerick.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.